Little Things




G O A L :

Focus the little things. Beautiful things. Things I love.
I challenged myself to write a list of 50 things. It was  h a r d. (This post took me a few days.) And I challenge you too as well. To find things that are good.

Do it. Grab some paper or open up your notes. And remember these things. Your lovely things.

Here's mine.


  • flowers. I adore flowers
  • glitter. Yep. I'm that girl. 
  • dark chocolate
  • dogs
  • beauty and the beast
  • pinterest
  • farmers market
  • iced coffee
  • while you were sleeping
  • online shopping. Amazon anyone? 
  • greatest showman
  • worship music
  • the beach
  • the lion king
  • berry smoothies
  • sports bras. the bestest ever. 
  • pretty nails
  • essential oils
  • fun shoes
  • good pens 
  • new journals
  • oceans 11
  • thai food
  • the proposal 
  • pitch perfect
  • book of 1 john
  • wuthering heights
  • big comfy shirts
  • friends(t.v)
  • friends(people) 
  • yoga pants. praise.  
  • mission impossible 
  • messy buns
  • string lights
  • season 2 Ross and Rachel
  • no bake cookies
  • getting Christmas cards
  • chocolate cake
  • pink sunsets at the beach
  • homemade raspberry jam 
  • blasting music with the windows down
  • cute underwear(can you tell I'm grasping now?)
  • sweet potato fries
  • leading worship
  • fun mugs
  • succulents 
  • small, simple jewelry
  • maxi skirts
  • cute headbands
  • blankets

Whew! There's my list!



photo by "Styled Stock Society".

Comments

Popular Posts